EXPLANATION (IMPORTANT TO ALL)

Alright, after all those misunderstandings, either by my close friends or any of my relatives, i seriously feel an urgent need to explain myself clearly. Here goes...

(a) I'M NOT DEPRESSED.

(b) I'M NOT IN A BOY-GIRL RELATIONSHIP.

(c) I'M NOT WHAT YOU CALLED "BEING EMO IN BLOGS". (but if you insist, i guess i cant do anything)

(d) ALL POSTINGS HERE ARE NOT ACCORDING TO MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. (at least now I do not have any tiny bit of intention in writing anything about my private life here, if not, why is it called private in the first place?)

(e) ALL CONTENT HERE ARE NOT ORGINALLY CREATED BY ME. (I copied it from magazines and the net if you really want to know)

(f) ALL CONTENT HERE DO NOT REFER TO ANYONE I KNOW OR ANYONE YOU KNOW I KNOW OR ANYONE KNOWN.
( its totally up to the reader[refering to you, yes you] to link these contents to that imaginary character in your mind)

(g) ALL CONTENT HERE ARE FICTIONAL LIKE HOW THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG SUGGESTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO