My conversion with the computer repair man on the phone

CRM: Computer repair man
FG:Fat Girl(me)

Here goes........

CRM: Good afternoon, this is acer something, may I know this thing, and also that thing, and perharps every thing? (I wasnt bothered to listen to what hes gonna say cause I just desperately wanted my comp to work properly!)

FG: Erm,I need a repairman to fix my comp, it just doesnt on....

(Cutting me before I could even finish my sentence)CRM: So, is this a laptop or computer?(pronouncing computer in a very amercian way like computher)

(And so to this question, I replied)FG: Hmmm, its a computher.

CRM: So, im assuming it stands on a table?

(Feeling puzzled)FG: Why? Ya!( wondering has he ever seen a computher that sits on a window pane?)

CRM: Ok, a desktop computher, this is what we call a desktop computer. Hmmm..

FG: Oh! I see...I see... (pretending that what he just said was totally new to me. guys need some pride, dont they? anyway, he's the one whos going to fix a repairman for me, so I have to be polite and nice to him.)

CRM: Tell me about your problem now.

FG:( And so I told him about the computher's problem, NOT my problem, I don't have a problem for goodness sake!)

CRM: Have you tried on-ing it one more time since the first time you cant on it?

(Starting to get really impatient)FG: Yes, definietly! I tried on-ing it too many times!

CRM: I see, so hmmm, may I know have you tried unplugging all the cables behind your CPU and reconnecting them again?

FG: Erm,havent...by the way, whats the purpose of that? (cant blame me, im curious myself too.)

CRM: Sometimes this could be due to a misconnection of something with the other thing.( again, i switched off during those parts.)

FG: Oh, okok. But I dont know how to plug the cables correctly into each. (seriously, I have never done that before.)

CRM: Never mind, its easy, just plug out one by one. And, don't forget to off your main switch first. I will wait, just do a quick one. And wait, DONT(he kind of shouted) hang up.

(Very unwilling)FG: Alright, let me try.

(After a struggle of unplugging and plugging those cables back)FG: OHHH NOOOO!!! It cant work at all now! totally! (at first, it could still on but theres nothing on the screen. And then I was wondering whether was I too violent in plugging in those cables...) OH MY GOSH!

CRM: HUH? May I ask you if your main switch is on?

FG: OH YA! (feeling really stupid now)

(Trying to make me feel better)CRM: I mean, I was just guessing, I really couldnt visualize the situation there...

(just then, the CPU worked properly at last!) FG: Oh, its working finally...(staring at my monitor srceen as if its a monster that had just woken from a long sleep.)

THE END.

Comments

Anonymous said…
pakistan xxx hot movie

http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_Q7Z81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_zh781840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg

Popular posts from this blog

10 things that you probably do not want to know about me