haha, gonna write some normal 'blog' stuff

ok, the more i see my blog, the more i find it boring. this cant be help cause im generally a boring person. during my free time, i like to day dream or sleep, or simply do things that do not require the mind to work.

strange as it seems, but i love to immerse myself in storybooks! for instance, the shopaholic series! i can totally imagine myself being a terrible shopaholic thinking that there is never enough items to own ranging from a coffee-maker machine to baby wipes.

besides that, im also someone whos really concerned about the environment. i recongise the problem of global warming as a very serious one. ironic as it seems, im not doing any part in saving the environment because i've always believe in the natural forces of earth and nature. never underestimate the globe's potential! however, a friend once told me, "everyhing has to have an ending". thats right, it also applies to mother earth and of course human beings. so let it be if its gonna happen that way. theres a popular saying, 'let nature takes its course(and everything would turn out fine)', isnt it?

maybe thats about it for now. time to eat my almonds.seeya my loyal readers.( if you're still there)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO