WHAT? IM BEING TAGGED?

alright, my first reaction is like...WHAT IM BEING TAGGED?

oh well, fine then. i shall continue this boring online chain questionaire.

Here goes...

Q1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
No big deal, I just have to betray him too.

Q2 Do you believe in wishing upon a shotting star when you see one ?
Would u wish upon a rock from a outer space which fails to stay where it was and then falls?

Q3 What will your worst wedding be like?
A sitution in which im unable to find a wedding dress that fits.

Q4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Well, it depends which aspect of my life ur refering to.Remember PRECISE.

Q5 What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who loves me enough to DIE for me.

Q6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
None is blessed. Maybe u should ask which do i prefer....hmmm, then it makes sense...
I guess its being loved by someone then.

Q7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
I dont intend to wait at all. The one who makes u to wait is not worth u waiting AT ALL.

Q8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll kidnap him and make him stay with me FOR LIFE.

Q9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
This is the last time im gonna to tell you this. DON"T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!

Q10 Is being tagged fun?
Not fun. But it tells me who actually thinks about me when they do this questionaire.

Q11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll tell u if u give me a crystal ball.

Q12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
I havent found anyone thats really that important yet. I can live alone.

Q13 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I dont need to think what kind of person she is. She's my cousin.

Q14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Duh...of course I'd rather be rich and enjoying myself than be married and miserable.

Q15 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Think of one more reason why I dont want to go to school. Well, sry i should be more optimistic. Alright, the first thing i do every morning is to congralute myself that im one step more to the end of my suffering. In case u dont know what suffering im refering to, im telling u its studying.

Q16 Would you give all in a relationship?
Do i look like a stupid person to u? OK, i shall not give answers that confuse my loyal readers. I would give it all in a relationship if i go insane one day which would be coming soon considering im ending school at 6 everyday. So yea, do look forward to it.

Q17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
NO doubt the one with more money.

Q18 What type of friends do you like?
Those that share my tears.

Q19 What type of friends do you dislike?
I dont have a friend that I dislike. If i dislike someone, he/she is not considered my friend.

Tagged by : Si Jie
Here are the 8 lucky people who's gonna tagged :
This is so last century. IM tagging EVERYONE WHO JUST READ THIS! my loyal readers of course =)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO