FAT GIRL is HAPPY today!

Haha. today marks the end of my A-level project work! For those who do not know what is project work, here's a brief introduction.

1. It is the most frustationg subject you can ever study if you eventually enter a Junior College in Singapore, ranked first, closely followed by General Paper.

2. Marks allocated are classified according to individual and also as a group. This means, you can NEVER, NEVER get the grade you deserved.

3. It takes up a lot of your time, whether in school or outside school.

4. It gives you dark eye rings, headache, symptoms of short temper. (it varies from people to people.)

Now, let me tell you more about the parts of this subject.

PI--Prelimiary Ideas
GPP--Group Project Proposal
WR--Written Report (includes conducting surveys and interviews)
EoM--Evaluation of material
InR--Insights and Reflection
OP-Oral presentation

Today was my OP. I felt especially nervous mainly because this was my first time having this type of examination. Previously, for the past 10 years of education, my examinations were all very typical. Such as, sitting in a classroom and having to do written papers. At most, it was just to read a passage in front of two examiners.

But, this time was differnt. It was to present a speech in front of classmates (audience) and two examiners. Factors like loudness, clarity, hand gestures, facial expressions, posture are all equally important. Not to forget, there is still a Q&A section after the presentation. I would say Q&A is the worst because you could never really practise that. Although you could predit the questions beforehand, chances are that question could be posted to your groupmate instead of you or that you could not remember the answer you have thought of.

I'm lucky to get a question that I knew how to answer. :) I feel like singing Top of the World!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO