BEING TAGGED AGAIN??????

Woohoo, I'm being tagged again! This was probably a few weeks ago, but as busy as Im (getting Christmas goodies, eating them, getting FAT and merry), you can't blame me for replying late. :D

Hmmm, so here goes...

1. The person who tag me this quiz was?
Sijie!

2.The r/s between you and her is?
She's my one-day-don't-blog-will-die-de cousin.

3.Your impression of her is?
One day don't blog will die de.

4.The most memorable thing she has done for you is?
Always not forgetting to buy me souveinirs whenever she goes out of Singapore.

5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is?
你不会去死更好. (Heehee)

6.If she becomes your lover, will you?
Hee, that's a funny question. Complete your sentence, will you?

7.If she becomes your lover, things that she needs to improve on?
Things you(whoever that created this list) need to improve on if you become my lover.

1. Spare a thought for others because not everyone is as free as you.
2. My advice, take up some English Enrichment Lessons.
3. Stop being such a KPO.

8.If she becomes your enemy, will you?
My ambition is not to be an English teacher so I shall stop correcting your usage of language.

9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Most probably I did not reply her tags for too many times.

10.The most desired thing you wanna do for her is?
Buy her unlimited number of A-cash cards and unlimited supply of contact lenses.

11.Your overall impression of her is?
Very sporty. A typical conversation with her.

Sijie: Aiya, find one day we go play basketball la.
FAT GIRL:Huh, basketball ah, I don't really like leh.
Sijie: Come la, play la, set ah? Can grow taller de.
FAT GIRL: Please la, I can never grow anymore.
Sijie: Set la set la. *runs off to check out the new coloured contact lens*

-The End-

12.How do you think the people around feel for you?
They think I'm a FAT GIRL.

13.The character you love about yourself is?
Always willing to help. (when my tummy is satisfied which it never will be.)

14.On the contrary, what about the character you hate about yourself?
My tummy can never be satisfied.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself. I really love myself.

16.For the people whom i love, care and concern for, say something to them?
I give my apologies, I'm never such a mushy person.

17.Name any 10 people you can think of.

1.Sijie
2.Myself
3.Bernard
4.Molly
5.Qiuyin
6.Yinghui
7.Jingwen
8.Aileen
9.Wen Min
10.Astrogirl

18.Who is number 6 having r/s with?
Must be one of her JC mates. WAIT, maybe more then one! She's constantly saying she will miss all the guys when they need to enter NS.

19.Is number 9 male or female?
Move you eyeballs up a little, use a little common sense and you could get the answer.

20.If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Well, I think number 7 will say, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

21.What is number 2 studying about?
What am I studying about? How to store fats only at places they are supposed to be.

22.When is the last time you speak to number 3?
Last night.

23.What kind of music band do number 8 like?
She dislikes bands.

24.Does number 1 have any sibling?
Yeah.

25.Will you woo number 3?
If he can stop being so pro in the Forest of Patience.

26.How about number 7?
Yes. Woo her for the sake of free pasta and apple crumble.

27.Is number 3 single?
Yeah.

28.What is the surname of number 5?
Low.

29.What is the hobby of number 10?
Dancing.

30.Does number 5 and 9 get along well?
Yes they do.

31.Where is number 2 studying at?
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

32.Talk something casually about number 1.
A fan of contact lens and ear piercing.

33.Have you tried developing feelings for number 6?
OH YES. I will fallen in love with her ability to talk a lot even when there is really nothing to talk about.

34.Where does number 2 lives at?
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

35.What colour does number 4 like?
The colours of all flowers.

36.Are number 5 and 1 good friends?
Yeah, gd friends. They don't even know each other too well.

37.Is number 7 the sexiest person in the world?
WOO, to her Jay Chou, she must be.

38.What is number 6 doing now?
Living in her world of Taiwan drama.

WOW, 38 questions, what a nice number. Thanks ah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO