WOOHOO 100 questions here I come!

Heehee,I'm not tagged to do this but I just want to. So here goes.....

1.What makes you smile?
The fact that I know I will eventually die one day.

2.Do you ever turn off your cell phone?
Oh, I'm one busy woman. So I guess the answer is no.

3.What happened at 10.00am today?
Sleeping duh. Who will be up so early on a nice sunday morning?

4.When did you just cry?
Last monday. It's because my mum said something nasty about me which I shouldn't elaborate further.

5.What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I don't even like peanut butter unless it is with crunchy bits. So, there is no favourite thing I like to eat with peanut butter.

6.What do you want in your life right now?
I want lots of things. Whether it's something that can be touched or something that can't be. I cant possibly write a list here. It would cost a library.

7.Do u carry an umbrella when it rains or just put on a hood?
Unless I seriously want to impress myself by proving that im supergirl, I would carry an umbrella.

8.What's your favourite thing to put on your bed?
My body.

9.What bottom are you wearing now?
WHAT WHAT BOTTOM. YOU WANT TO DIE IS IT!!!

10.What is the nicest text in your inbox says?
It says "Yes you're different, in a nice way, in a special way..."

11.Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Yes, it's something I always do. For example, I would tell my friend I don't know him when he does things that are too childish. And, I would tell my mum I'm not her daughter when I'm really pissed. These makes relationships complicated, don't they?

12.Are you wearing something that you borrowed from someone?
Are you living in a body that belongs to someone else?

13.What was the movie you last caught?
Get Smart.

14.What are you proud of?
My spirit that never says die but gives up easily.

15.What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Some funny chinese translations.

16.What is the last song you sang out loud?
Ai wu li. I don't know why. I just happened to be singing one sentence just a minute ago.

17.Do you have any nice names?
Oh yes. Like Cute little fat girl.

18.What was the last received text msg?
I can't remember. It was deleted.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
Erm, I can't see in the dark.

20.Are you currently happy?
Yes. But I won't be after one second.

21.Who gives you the best advice?
My Heart.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight away from the can?
I refuse to answer this question.

23.Who did you talk on phone last night?
A stranger.

24.Is anything bugging you right now?
Definitely.

25.What is bugging you right now?
That someone might wait a lifetime just for me to find him in United States.

26.Do you wear toe socks?
Nope.

27.Who was the last person you had a missed call from?
Bernard.

28.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, uncountable times.

29.What annoys you the most in a person?
Someone who keeps talking nonsense and continues on and on like there's no tomorrow.

30.Do you have any crush on anyone?
I don't usually crush on anyone. I prefer to punch them, kick them or smash them on their faces.

Have you ever done cocaine?
Done what?

32.What is the colour of your room?
Green apple.

33.Would you kill someone you really hate for a billion dollar?
Depends how you want me to kill that person. I wouldn't have enough courage to stab that person, but I certainly can poison him with a drug.

34.Do you believe in the saying 'talk is cheap'?
Definitely.

35.Who was the last person that lay on your bed?
You already said it's MY bed.

36.Who was the last person who hugged you?
I forgot. That was years ago.

37.Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I don't understand this question.

38.Do you have a life?
If you consider sleeping, eating, and breathing a life. Yes I do have one.

39.Have you ever think someone died but they didnt?
Seriously, tell me. Do you think I'm that bad a person?

40.What is the reason behind your profile song?
I don't have a profile song as you can see.

41.Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Ahhhh. I need to recall. Oh ya, I saw myself in my dream.

42.Last time you smile?
Any stalkers here? Tell me when did I last smile.

43.Have you ever changed this year?
Change what? Change clothes definitely.

44. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of air-con.

45.Are you talking to someone doing this?
Do you mean am I talking to someone while I answer this list of questions?

46.Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Unless I'm blind, I would prefer to see where I'm going.

47.Is there any quote you lived by?
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

48.What would you do if someone whom you hate ask for your forgiveness?
I'll forgive him. Seriously, there is no point in hating someone when the one that you should hate most is yourself.

49.Have you ever played an instrument?
YEAH

50.What is the worst idea you have this week?
Deciding to do these questions.

Due to time contraints, I shall continue the remaining questions tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovescope LEO